We're always looking for people to volunteer to lead ProductCamp Sessions. Several people have told us they would propose a session if they knew what topic to lead. Well, in an effort to break down those barriers, Jason Brett has posted a few tweets about good session topics. We’ve taken the liberty to expand that list into the following “Idea Starters”:
- Something that your colleagues say that you do really well makes a great topic.
- Something that you(or someone) did that you are really proud of makes a great topic.
- Something that you want to be really good at makes a fantastic topic!
- Highlight and discuss a particular project you’ve recently accomplished.
- Steps you have taken to start a product from scratch, all the way through delivery to market.
- How to build a product management team
- Where you thinking product management and marketing are headed in the future
- Something user experience
- Something on social and the impact it has on your product
- A good discussion of go-to-market strategies
- Techniques for getting competitive intel in B2B environments
- Something on mobile
- Something on how to gather requirements
- Something on Agile
- Something on how to talk to customers.
- Something on Lean Start-up Principles and MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- Something on brainstorming and collaboration.
How about now? If one of these has sparked some inspiration be sure to sign up for a session proposal!