We're always looking for people to volunteer to lead a ProductCamp Session, yet we often hear people say they would propose a session if they only knew what topic to lead. Well, in an effort to break down those barriers, we've taken the liberty of posting the following “Idea Starters”:
What does a product manager actually do and are there any defining qualities?
What major trends are impacting product management today?
Making the case for Product Management: how is the picture different with a market-driven approach?
How to build incredible Product Management teams!
How can Product Managers better help their team maximize product value?
A case study of converting market feedback and customer wants to a robust product backlog
What's new - Latest Product Development methodologies and what they mean to Product managers (Lean Startup, Kanban Scrum, XP, etc)
How does ProductCamp Atlanta add value to Product Managers?
- Something that your colleagues say that you do really well makes a great topic.
- Something that you (or someone) did that you are really proud of makes a great topic.
- Something that you want to be really good at makes a fantastic topic!
- A real-world case study of a successful market launch - step by step
- Perspective on where you believe product management and marketing are headed
- Creating the best Ux
- Discussion of go-to-market strategies
- Techniques for getting competitive intel in B2B environments
- Approaches to requirements gathering
- How to execute client listening
- Something on Lean Start-up Principles and MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- Brainstorming and collaboration.
How about now? If one of these has sparked some inspiration be sure to sign up for a session proposal!