- When: Saturday, October 18, 2014
- Where: GTRI Conference Center, 250 14th Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm (registration & networking begin at 8:30 am!)
- Cost: Free (plus attendees get lunch!)
- Happy Hour Afterwords!
What is productcamp atlanta?
In the spirit of BarCamp, ProductCamp Atlanta is a collaborative, participant-organized professional unconference, focused on Product Management, Marketing and UX topics. ProductCamp Atlanta’s mission is 5-fold:
- Educate the Atlanta product management community
- Evangalize the role of product management
- Entertain this awesome group of people
- Elevate the status of product management
- Expand the network of our community
At ProductCamp Atlanta everyone participates in some manner: presenting, leading a discussion, showcasing a best practice, or sharing their experiences. Others help with logistics, securing sponsorships, organizing sessions, or setting up/cleaning up. This is a self organizing collaborative event that is designed be a fun, rewarding and a unique experience.
our sponsors who help make it happen
A day at productcamp atlanta
We'll start the day off with registration, networking, and...
A great way to get the day started.
Then everyone who has submitted a session will have 30 seconds to propose their session. When the last presenter has pitched, attendees (YOU!) will vote on their top three sessions.
Here's a quick glimpse into voting on the sessions (it's old school but fun.) Once complete the ProductCamp team will tally these up and post a schedule of the top voted sessions.
What's great is the variety of sessions that are offered by our attendees. You'll have the option to select from several different sessions through out the day. We'll usually wrap up around 4:30 pm, and then head to a happy hour shortly after.