- When: November, 21, 2015
- Where: 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, 2nd Floor, Atlanta, GA 30308
- General Assembly is located on the 2nd Floor of Ponce City Market. See the image below for its location.
- Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm (Registration and networking begin at 8:30 am!)
- Cost: Free (plus attendees get lunch!)
- Happy Hour at Ri Ra Irish Pub 1080 Peachtree St NE #1, Atlanta, GA 30309
Important Parking Information
Since General Assembly is located at Ponce City Market, parking is not free and can be limited. We know, we know. But you're getting awesome content, networking, coffee, breakfast and lunch for free!
General Assembly has suggeststed these options:
- GA Under Ground Parking indicated in the image below
- You can park on the street along Glen Iris or North Avenue
- You can park across the street at Whole Foods (We cannot guarantee that your car will not be towed)
- Marta from the North Avenue Station
You can find more information about parking here.
What is productcamp atlanta?
In the spirit of BarCamp, ProductCamp Atlanta is a collaborative, participant-organized professional unconference, focused on Product Management, Marketing and UX topics. ProductCamp Atlanta’s mission is 5-fold:
- Educate the Atlanta product management community
- Evangalize the role of product management
- Entertain this awesome group of people
- Elevate the status of product management
- Expand the network of our community
At ProductCamp Atlanta everyone participates in some manner: presenting, leading a discussion, showcasing a best practice, or sharing their experiences. Others help with logistics, securing sponsorships, organizing sessions, or setting up/cleaning up. This is a self organizing collaborative event that is designed be a fun, rewarding and a unique experience.
our sponsors who help make it happen
A day at productcamp atlanta
We'll start the day off with registration, networking, and...
A great way to get the day started.
Then everyone who has submitted a session will have 30 seconds to propose their session. When the last presenter has pitched, attendees (YOU!) will vote on their top three sessions.
Here's a quick glimpse into voting on the sessions (it's old school but fun.) Once complete the ProductCamp team will tally these up and post a schedule of the top voted sessions.
What's great is the variety of sessions that are offered by our attendees. You'll have the option to select from several different sessions through out the day. We'll usually wrap up around 4:30 pm, and then head to a happy hour shortly after.
subscribe to our email list
Want to know when our next events are? Just sign up for our email list to stay in touch.